Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Edward T. Hall's Cultural Iceberg
Transcript of Edward T. Hall's Cultural Iceberg
...I mean "interacting." Okay, so it's not a perfect metaphor. But sometimes living in a new culture feels like you're on a sinking ship. And though it may not seem like it at the time the more time you spend feeling like you're sinking the closer you are to understanding those strange birds around you. with
audio! Understanding more of what's beneath the surface. = Outward
Behavior Beliefs Thought