Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Area of Study: Discovery
Transcript of Area of Study: Discovery
Part A: Approach to the Synthesis of Ideas
Students are struggling to explore the ways in which the concept of discovery is considered and expressed through the poetry by Rosemary Dobson; Young Girl at a Window, Wonder, The Tiger, Cock Crow, Painter of Antwerp and Traveler's Tale
Students finding a connection between the Area of Study and the Texts for study!
The Preliminary texts, being the Poetry by Rosemary Dobson, explores an emerging understanding and curiosity that led towards a development. At the same time, the supplementary text, Inception by Christopher Nolan has shaped a development through the curiousity of a world in a dream.
Students need to think deeper and be able to seperate what they know and what they want to know about Discovery, through its portrayal in the texts. They should reiterate their understanding of how these texts are able to be related to eachother, through the shaping of the concept 'Discovery'.