Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Roles Of Officals In Rounders
Transcript of Roles Of Officals In Rounders
The Two Different Umpires.
There are two different types of umpire, the Batsman’s Umpire, who stands on a level with the batsman in the batting square and in a position to see the 1st post without turning his head, and the Bowler’s Umpire, who stands in a position that he can see all the infringements of Rules, he/she will be responsible to take care of this.
Duties Of Batsman's Umpire.
The duties of the Batsman's umpire is to call 'rounders' or 'half-rounders' and to give the score of both sides. They are also responsible for calling a no-ball. Its the batsman's umpires decision to decide whether it is a backwards hit or not. He/She will call the next batter by their number and name.
Duties Of The Bowlers Umpire.
He/She will call play at the beginning of each game. Its their responsibility to call no ball for wides or if the bowler puts his foot over the sides or the back lines of the bowling square. They are also responsible for giving decisions concerning 2nd and 3rd posts.