Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Four Corner Debate
Transcript of Four Corner Debate
be allowed to own
any kind of gun they want. The United States should
ban the death penalty. The US government should be
allowed to torture suspected
terrorists in the name of
national security. Money can buy happiness. The needs of larger society
are more important than
the needs of the individual. One should always resist unfair laws,
regardless of the consequences. I am only responsible
for myself. Students should wear
uniforms to school. Students should be required
to say the Pledge of Allegiance. Students should be allowed
to use their phones in class.