Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Experience of an Environmental Assessment Practitioner
Transcript of Experience of an Environmental Assessment Practitioner
What about the contractors
Where do they come from?
How are they picked?
Where and how are they trained
Do they get any brief from anyone on their environmental responsibilities?
Authorities at local government
Responsibilities for environmental management
Selection and supervision of contractors according to legislative guideline
Competency in upholding the law
Interaction with authorities
Application of legislation
Environmental management plans
Water Use Licensing
Borrow pit permits
Where to now
If a department or municipality is breaking the law
If a contractor is not adhering to the conditions of the authorization
If DEDEA is not available immediately to address an issue that could be detrimental to the environment
If two projects, side by side, one has authorization the other does not?