Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of fruit group
apple, pear, orange, lime ,plums, figs, dates, raisins, apricots, bananas, cherries, grapes, kiwi fruits, mango's, nectarines, papaya, peaches, pears, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, blackberries, blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, strawberries,
is a tomato a fruit or veggie
scientists say so
grows above ground
Why you should eat fruits?
high in fiber.
helps not to get Type 2 diabetes and obesity.
bones and mouth strong.
helps organs, muscles, nerves, and high blood pressure.
canned fruits in water or 100% fruit juice
fruits cut up or whole
eat different fruits
1 cup most cut up fruits
1/2 large apple or 1 small
1 cup apple sauce, canned fruit
1 large banana
32 seedless grapes
8 large strawberries
2 medium wedges cantaloupe
1 large orange
1 large peach
3 medium plums
1/2 cup raisins or other dried fruits
1 cup 100% fruit juice