Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Proportions
by labeling like on a table 3. write the proportion using the 2 ratios 4. Solve by cross multiplying and dividing 1. identify the ratios to be compared Let the steps guide your way... 5. Are the two ratios equal? If so... YOU DID IT!! Real life examples steps to solving a statement that 2 ratios are = check by making sure
they are equal can be solved by setting the cross products equal to each other What is a proportion? make sure the two ratios are equal!:) cross multiply and divide!:) reducing makes the problem easier to solve Recheck your work! Lable important information!!!!!! Part over whole!!!! Label the numerator and denominators Check to see if the proportions are equal! make sure that you have the right numbers always use the butterfly method...IT WORKS ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE AND DON''T LET BIG NUMBERS CONFUSE YOU... =)