Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Native American Beads
Transcript of Native American Beads
Beautiful worn Jewelry
Used for trade
“Story bead” necklaces where symbols and figures were carved into flat pieces of turquoise (stones) and strung with other beads.
Mothers then used the necklaces to illustrate stories handed down from generation to generation.
Hand Carved from:
Stones like Turquoise
Shapes of beads: