Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hermia's diary
As I grow older my father, Egeus, thinks about my future more and more
Even though I am in love with Lysander, my father is pressuring me to marry Demetrius.
Father thinks he is a better suitor for me, but that only makes my hate for Demetrius grow.
Father has given me three options:
Become a Nun...
Or.. be put to death!
What about my happiness?
I hate him
I shall run away!
Because I shall not decide, between his options, my father is taking it to Theseus' Court (he is the Duke of Athens) who will determine my fate.
Theseus will decide what is to become of me- I hope he chooses none of father's options and instead gives me his blessing to marry Lysander
What kind of father gives those types of options to his daughter?