Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Native American Weaving
Transcript of Native American Weaving
-traditional in Mexico and SW United States
-vertical wooden frame loom
-trade items: 150+ years
Made by skipping over threads
create angles that made patterns
weave symbols of their legends and religions into their textiles
Post 19th Century
Other Types of weaving...