Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of h
1300 Cuban exiles armed with US weapons and John F Kennedy
Fidel Castro's Army
April 17th 1961 Where
Bahia de Cochinos (Bay of Pigs)
Cuban exiles try to overthrow the Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. President John F Kennedy agreed to these actions and gave the exiles US weapons. Why?
The Cuban exiles and J.F. Kennedy
don't like the Cuban Dictator How?
Took ship with US weapons to the bay of pigs which is at the southern coast of Cuba. Outcome:
The Cuban exiles were unsuccessful, maybe because J.F.k. didn't send the US airforce. The fight:
The exiles hoped to local population would fight with them., but they didn't. Therefore, they were overthrown by Castro's Army. By Noelle Decker and Sarah Liddle
Period 2 Cites:
library.thinkquest.org The End! Thanks for watching!