Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Inertia quiz (10 questions)
Transcript of Inertia quiz (10 questions)
What is inertia?
the resistance of any physical object to any change in its state of motion, including changes to its speed and direction
What does inertia depend on?
What is Isaac Newton's first law?
What does the law say?
an object in motion will stay in motion unless it interacts with an outside force, the same applies for an object at rest
Is you running an example of inertia?
no, not unless you are stopped by an outside force
What is an example of inertia?
A. falling over a bridge
B. tripping over a banana peel
D. moving forward in your seat when the car stops abruptly
the answer is D
I throw a baseball,it hits the wall and falls,inertia or nah
What object does inertia affect?
A. a ball
B. a person
C. a car
D. a grocery cart
Trick question! all of the above
Is inertia the same as gravity?
Recap: Who invented inertia?
C. Lil wayne
the answer is obvious.....the answer is C...no, im just kidding, its D