Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Duodecim Scripta
Another name for the game Ludus duodecim scriptorum.
The name translates to "game of twelve markings."
There is no specific date but it possibly originated around the 3rd century AD
The game also contain words of encourgament
This says "Play without concern when your purse is full."
QVIBVS AES EST
SEMPER IN ARCA The game consisted of 2 players
Your 3-dice throw allows you to move forward three pieces.
If you land on a square that had one opponent's piece already on it, that piece will return to Square 1.
If you landed on a square that had two or more opponent's pieces, you cannot occupy it, but stop on the square just before, or choose to move another piece. Rules Similar games are jacquet, backgammon and others Tric Trac.
Also the game tabula is thought to be the descendant of this game. Similar Games