Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Strategic Insight
- The Process
- Involve all staff
- Analyzed the culture together
- Realize change happens
from the top on down
- Be consistent
- Communicate, communicate,
- Have patience (2-4 yr process)
Creating the Culture
Set the Stage
1.Create a Sense of Urgency
2.Pull together a Guiding Team
Decide What to Do
3. Develop the Change Vision and Strategy
Make it Happen
4. Communicate for Understanding
5. Empower Others to Act
6. Produce Short-term wins
7. Don't Let Up!
Make it Stick
8. Create a New Culture
- Embrace their creativity
- Value their input
- EMPOWER THEM
-The values and behaviors that individuals exhibit
-Includes values, visions, norms, beliefs, and habits.
-It affects the way people and groups interact with each other, with clients, and with stakeholders.
Escape the Ordinary!
I am a passionate, goal- driven individual that loves to smile, live each day to the fullest, and help others realize their potential.
2004 - Graduated from Northwood
2006 Graduated Northwood DeVos w/ MBA
2008-2011- Media Relations & Marketing Manager 2012-2014- Assistant Marketing Director
-Passionate about what we do
-Haven't realized our fullest potential
- Create the expectations for