Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Graduated Difficulty Strategy
Transcript of Graduated Difficulty Strategy
The teacher gives the students a handout of three different problems each at a different level of difficulity and then writes three questions on the board.... The problem:
3. 6/1616 The 3 questions students need to consider before deciding which problem...
1. What makes one level harder than the next?
2. What skills or knowledge would you need to solve each task?
3.What level do you think will work best for you? Why? Class will know complete the task. Why the strategy works? How to use this strategy? Look in the book on page 49-52 to learn how to make a graduated difficulity lesson What questions to use when having the students reflect..
1.What criteria did you use to select the level at which you wanted to work?
2.Was your choice a good one for you? Why or why not?
3.What do you need to know/do in order to work at a higher level?