Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Philo: Abortion & Organ Transplant
Transcript of Philo: Abortion & Organ Transplant
Yatco Group 2 A b o r t i o n OrganTransplant/Donation Organs that can be donated while living... Others: Cornea (coating of the eyeball)
Ligaments Process on receiving a transplant considers:
blood & tissues type
size of organ
time spent on waiting list
distance between donor and recipient Kinds Allograft Autograft Xenograft Benefits for donors & for recipients... 2 types Induced Spontaneous Medical RU-486
Saline Surgical Dilatation/ Dilation
Curettage also called Therapeutic Abortion Church's Stand Q&A ...with prizes Ex: FHL Tendon Transfer