Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sony
-Sony Corporation, Sony Group (2012) “Our goal is to…completely change the definition of home entertainment.”
-Sony Computer Entertainment, Sony Group (2012) Environmental Analysis Intra-organizational Environment 162,700 employees worldwide
$79 billion in annual sales
Consumer device & solutions (47.2% - by proportion of sales)
Games (11.5% - by proportion of sales)
Quality management and customer care Clientele Products & Services BCG Matrix SCEA market share of Internet Gaming Consoles
Q2 2011 – 28.6% ($3.58 Billion USD)
Q2 2012 – 34.9% ($3.91 Billion USD)
(+6.3% growth) Estimated growth rates for global gaming industry
2011 – 10%
($60 billion revenue USD)
2014 – 15%
($80 billion revenue USD, estimated) Competitors Solution Life Cycle Positioning Danielle Russell
Thomas Do Strategic SWOT
& Actions 1) Increase computing power at headquarters
2) Maintain specialized teams for game design
3) Refine PlayStation Network for bugs 4) Introduce PlayStation 4 as first next-gen model
5) Keep lower introductory price
6) System should be backwards compatible 7) Offer all games via download
8) Simplify and educate the importance of certain technical specifications make.believe
Sony. Redefining experience.