Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hydroelectric power!!
energy from the
turbine and creates
electricity Turbines are spun by the force of the river and create energy Ancient Greeks used Hydroelctric power. Water is what gives the energy in a hydroelectric power system. Dams can cause flooding and aren't always the most beneficial for the environment. They also alter the natural flow of rivers. Cheap Everlasting Renewable Dams can cause flooding of entire landscapes. Dams can Block silt that usually flows down the river and cause build up. P.s. The Generator absorbs and harnesses the electricity.