Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Whole Notes, Half Notes, and Quarter Notes
Transcript of Whole Notes, Half Notes, and Quarter Notes
One Whole Note Equals Two Half Notes.
The Stems go Up if the Notes are below the Third Line
Stems Go Down if Notes are on or Above the Third Line.
Stems Going Down are Attached to the Left Side of the Note Head.
The Duration of Musical Sounds (long or short) is indicated by different types of notes.
One Half Note Equals Two Quarter Notes
= + + +
One Whole Note Equals Four Quarter Notes
Stems Going Up are Attached to the Right Side of the Note Head
The Third Line
The Third Line is a Conformist
The duration of musical sound is indicated by different types of ________.
One whole note equals two ________ notes.
Two half notes equal _______ whole note.
Four quarter notes equal _________ half notes.
Two quarter notes equal one ________ note.
Stems go down if the notes are on or above the
Stems going up are attached to the ______ side of the note head.