Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Facebook for page managers
Transcript of Facebook for page managers
Promoting your page
who is responsible
target groups (
Image size: 851x315 px, < 100kB
News Feed & Organic Reach
When to post?
Facebook rules for promotions
Benchmark & get inspired
Text may take up to 20% of the image size.
How often should I post?
708 USA college pages in 2013:
If you interacted with an author’s/page's posts before
Other people’s reactions to a specific post
Your interaction with posts of the same type in the past
If a post or page has received complaints
4 factors that determine News Feed content
1. Who does this page seem to be for?
2. What does this page seem to aim for?
3. What content and how often is posted?
4. What do you like about this page?
5. What could be improved?
Questions for page analysis:
Check the demographic distribution of your page fans: Admin Panel - Page Insights - People
Check the organic reach of your page's posts:
Admin Panel, Page Insights, Posts
Check what post types drive most engagement on your page:
Admin Panel - Page Insights - Posts - Post Types
Try out different options for posting a link:
1. Copy link url into the post.
2. Once a preview is generated, replace the url with the post comment.
3. Alter the link heading and description.
4. Choose a thumbnail (if available) or upload another image.
5. Limit post audience by location and/or language.
6. Check the options for boosting your post.
5. Check the options for scheduling your post.
Promotions may be administered on Pages or within apps on Facebook. Personal Timelines must not be used to administer promotions (ex: “share on your Timeline to enter” or “share on your friend's Timeline to get additional entries” is not permitted).
The future: social web
Social media lives contextually across the website
A course description comes to life with a tweet from the professor showing today’s in-class demonstration
A page listing study abroad offerings is made more vibrant by a feed of recent photos taken by students in Spain
A list of student organization becomes more meaningful when accompanied by a feed of their Twitter accounts, highlighting upcoming performances, event photos, and competition results
A faculty bio reinforces the professor’s relevance in her field by hosting a feed of recent, topical blog posts