Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Gifted and Talented
Specialist Sports Colleges
QCA PE and Sport investigation
Step Into Sport Professional Development
Swimming Aims and Objectives Building on success of PESSCL Five hour offer Delivering the offer 2012-2017 Focus on competitive sport Focus on 14-25 where there are issues of 'drop out' Club Links NGBs - focus on youth Aims Investment in facilities (Places People Play) What are the differences/similarities? How do they fit with wider government policy? Are they simply repackaging ideas? What next for P.E. and school sport?