Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of How Fascinating!
An Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative
ITC501 Information Technology in Context
no one (wanted) to teach it
no one wanted to study it
How could it be fun?
“we don’t get better to avoid failure,
we fail in order to get better”
Dare to Fail
Conductor (Boston Phil)
Teacher (Boston Cons of Music)
Only teach "A"
"We don't give a child a name as an expectation to live up to but as a possibility to live in to."
"You cannot learn anything without making a mistake...so when you make a mistake, celebrate by going - How Fascinating!"
the conductor of an orchestra doesn't make a sound...my job is to awaken possibility in other people"
How to be an entrepreneur?
Teach entrepreneurial skills?
Apply entrepreneurial skills to teaching?
be prepared for failure
learn from mistakes
gave everyone an A+ at start
Staff enjoyed it!
Students enjoyed it (no WDs!)
89% successful completion
taster of IT - subjects, staff and study