Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Magic Lens: Level 3, Phrases
Transcript of Magic Lens: Level 3, Phrases
1. This letter is for him and me.
2. She and I went with you and him.
3. On the beach the dog saw the dog in the boat.
4. The collection of rare artifacts was stolen. Examples:
1. Botticelli, the Renaissance painter, painted angles.
2. Athens, Greece, is the site of the Parthenon.
3. My friend Hamlet is a woodworking artist.
4. Robert, my spotted retriever, slept all night long.
Right: Meeting you and me was his purpose.
Wrong: Meeting you and I was his purpose. Examples:
1. Thinking is fun.
2. Thinking quickly is fun.
3. I quit joking.
4. Expanding the empire was Alexander's dream. Examples:
1. Approaching the camp, Eugene moved quietly.
2. Below he saw the mob waiting patiently.
3. Malcolm, climbing rapidly, ascended the cliff.
4. Leaving them behind, Crockett trudged up the path. Examples:
1. To read is always a pleasure.
2. The book to read is Moby Dick.
3. I live to read.
4. Glork learned never to gobble his gruel.