Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HYPNODONTICS
Theory of Mind
The Integrated Approach
Dr. Khushboo Shah (B.D.S., Clinical Hypnotherapist)
Karl Pestonji (Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist)
Hypnosis is a method by which any person may be guided into a state of heightened
where conscious awareness is shifted from the conscious mind to the
in which psychological and physical changes, beyond normal conscious capability, may be achieved.
What is Hypnosis?
pit of stomach
9 times larger
600 times stronger
thinks, logics, feels, analyzes, decides...
storehouse of all memories
Between ages of 0
to 8 years.
Partially in conscious
partially in subconscious
everything begins with a
every thought leads to an
every emotion leads to a change in the
every block in this energy field will manifest in the physical body
How do we work with thought?
Positive Suggestions (Hypnosis)
How do we work with emotions and energy?