Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Logic Review
True of False Statement or Closed Sentence Can be judged as
True or False Truth Value: A statement is either
True (T) or False (F) A table that organizes outcomes of the truth values Negation: NOT Both values must be true Or Only one value has to be True ~ Has opposite truth value If...Then FALSE only when the
first statement is True and
the second is False
T --> F = F Biconditional If and only if True when both statements
have the exact same true value
T <--> T
F <--> F