Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Samsung Galaxy Marketing
Transcript of Samsung Galaxy Marketing
Emma - Anh -Nhat
Louise - Khanh GALAXY “The Next Big Thing” - Highlight the differences between the Galaxy SIII and the new Apple iPhone 5
- Does not show Apple logos or mention Apple’s name
- Emphasizes the real differences that smartphone users care about, like screen size and file sharing
- Youtube : 71.8 million views - the most viewed hi-tech advert in 2012
“Designed For Humans” - "Inspired by Nature"
- "It understands you, share's what's in your heart, keeps track of loved ones, recognises
who you are, follows your every move"
- Differentiate the phone by conveying the message that it enhances the interaction
between the device and its owner with a number of product features
- Marketers use the emotional connection for the first time to truly demonstrate how the
new phone can help people get the best out of life Core Target Markets - Existing Samsung Galaxy customers (focus of converting 80% of existing Galaxy users to the latest version)
- Non-brand loyal consumers of competitors
(securing between 5-10% market share of competitor’s existing customers.)
-Young professionals who want to stay connected & people with a disposable income Marketing Objectives To produce an innovative TV & printed campaign that encourages current and new mobile users to immediately upgrade to the latest model by creating desire & relation to the phone’s features making Samsung Galaxy the number one smart phone in the eyes of the consumer. MARKETING SPENDINGS Marketing Strategies - $401 million on US TV, internet, print, and billboard advertising in 2012
-$10 million for a 3-week Facebook ad campaign -> made $129 million in sales
- Celebrity advertisements
- Samsung Galaxy 3 - official phone of the London Olympic Games 2012 MARKETING MIX Product Price Promotion Place Thank You - More than 40 Galaxy models
- Low to high-end
- "comfort, simplicity and sophistication"
- Innovative features - Broad price range
- Reasonable and affordable prices
- Pricing strategy: cutting the price of its smartphones in order to keep sales at peak
- Samsung uses different the promotion tools across different media platforms to promote its smartphones - Various distribution channel
- Distribute to different telecommunications company like Vodafone, internet partners such as Amazon or other carriers like Tesco supermarket
- Pop-up Samsung retail stores