Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Landforms- 4th Grade
Transcript of Landforms- 4th Grade
a natural elevation of Earth's surface with steep sides, higher than a hill
a large, powerful waterfall
low land between hills or mountains
part of an ocean or a lake partially enclosed by land
a body of land
surrounded by water
a body of land surrounded by water on three sides
a large inland body of standing fresh or salt water
a wide, natural stream of fresh water that flows into an ocean or other large body of water.
an extensive, level area of land
land that has water on or near the surface of the soil.
a natural elevation of the Earth's surface that is smaller than a mountain.
land next to the sea; the seashore
a natural outflow of groundwater