Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Magnets
-Kassie Group 1:
Kassie, Charles, Monet 34+27 7x3=21 You could have the students
develop their own "radio" problem,
using the number sentence given.
It develops speaking skills as opposed
to cartoon skills. The problem could be on
the video for easy access
and visibility. This model the students could just be telling about their problem using models/ paper and pencil etc. If each student was able to do their own, they could tell one thing that they learned or one connection that they made beside their movie. An idea that we had
was to use this platform as a voicethread.Each video could be a class. The reasoning was
because we don't want them to create a profile this late in the year, so we could get their thinking and then view the whole prezi as a class.