Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Google's Geofencing APIs
Transcript of Google's Geofencing APIs
objects OR a list of Geofence IDs
Check to see that GooglePlay is available
Avoid "Race Conditions"
Don't Launch Activities to handle entry and exit events
The App that helps you manage your time so you don't have to.
only getter on
there's no way to get all of the currently registered
(keep track of it yourself)
if device is already within a geofenced region, a entry event is triggered when that
are de-registered if the user disables location services or if the device is turned off
Some Things to Remember:
From the documentation:
"The Intent sent from Location Services can trigger various actions in your app, but you should not have it start an activity or fragment, because components should only become visible in response to a user action."
Am I within a geofenced region?