Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Happy Friday! 12/21/12
Transcript of Happy Friday! 12/21/12
English Language Presented by: Joanna and Melissa Auditory Real-world Applications Types Visual Images
Subliminal Seduction Masking: hiding target stimuli Addictive Substances
Mental Disorders What is Subliminal Messaging? A signal or message embedded in another medium, designed to pass below the normal limits of the minds' perception, typically unrecognizable by the conscience mind, but in certain situations can influence successive thoughts, behaviors, and actions. Backmasking: message recorded backwards Quiz Time! 1. What type of subliminal message is shown? 2. What is the objective of the distributor? 3. How is the subliminal message effective? Ready? Behavior modification software Fox Network Clip Skittles Candy Bag Clip from Twilight Self Motivation Video FedEx Logo 1. Smoking in general
2. This advertisement Logo Election Commercial Amazon Logo So,
What do you think?
Are subliminal messages effective? "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin Verbal Commands Stanley Steemer Commercial Fast Food Advertisement Gin Advertisement Pepsi Cans