Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Engaging students in Reading and Writing Using Technology
Transcript of Engaging students in Reading and Writing Using Technology
in Reading and
Writing Using Technology
Model authentic reading and writing
Kate Messner's website
Liesl Shurtliff, author of RUMP
Giving book talks
Showing book trailers
What does "real" reading and writing look like for you?
Find more great book talks and recommendations at
Kids will use technology if you let them.
You don't even have to be good at it!
Stay in touch!
Introduce kids to great authors and illustrators
The Book Whisperer
by Donalynn Miller
What can you introduce to your students to engage and motivate them in authentic reading and writing?
one flip camera
and four old desktop computers
but it worked!!
And for morning announcements
Twitter and reading blogs (like Nerdy Book Club, Mr. Schu Reads, etc.) can help you meet amazing authors!
Apps on the iPad