Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Just So Stories
Transcript of Just So Stories
How the Rhinoceros Got His Skin
Knowledge: Who interrupted the Parsee as he was about to eat his cake?
Comprehension: What was different about the Rhinoceros' skin in those days?
Application: Draw a warning sign so that the Rhinoceros does not take off his skin.
Group Work: Rhino
Create an original tale explaining how the Rhinoceros got his horn.
- Must be a page long and neat!
- Can have illustrations.
- Must use three of your vocabulary words from Units 1-6
- Must be creative!
The Elephant's Child
1. How did the Elephant's nose stretch?
2. Why did the Elephant's Child's relatives spank him?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the snake's statement: "Some people do not know what is good for them." Explain.
4. Think of another way the Elephant might have gotten his trunk. Explain in a paragraph and draw a picture.
Just So Stories
Here are the directions for your logs. Make sure to complete all 5 elements.
By: Rudyard Kipling
Use the link above to help you write your own "Just So Stories"