Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Energy Foldable
It can be changed from one form to another (transformation).
It can move from one place
to another (transfer). Conservation of Energy Energy that is stored or
energy of position. Potential Energy The energy of motion Kinetic Energy Energy due to position
above the ground... Gravitational Energy stored mechanical energy
found in objects
they bounce back into their
natural shape when they are
stretched or squished Spring Energy The ability to cause changes in matter or to move matter