Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Isaac Newton presentation
Transcript of Isaac Newton presentation
Was born at Woolshtrope
December 25th 1642 or January 4th 1643
Trinity College in Cambridge 1661
Gravitation theory published in 1679/ 1689
Died in 1727
Influence in the field of Mathematics
Concept of infinite-series calculation
Influence in the field of Physics and Astronomy
The universal gravitation law:
Influence in the field of Optics
What did it bring ?
It laid to many of the mathematical breakthroughs of the last two centuries.
Still studied today by engineering and statistics students.
What about today ?
These three laws are still recited by physics students everywhere.
Newton's laws of motion, in association with his laws on gravitation, laid to the basis for modern physics.
Historic figures in science and technology, social and cultural influences
Influence in the fields of Mechanics and Space travel
"Every object in the universe has a force that attracts each other and the strength of the force depends on the size of the object."
The three laws of motion
1. "An object will remain in a state of inertia unless acted upon by force."
2. "The relationship between acceleration and spplied force is F = ma"
3. "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."
White-light is made up a spectrum of color.