Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Cay Chapters 1-5
Transcript of The Cay Chapters 1-5
Tell me the events in the order they happen...
2. Then 2nd
3. Then 3rd
... and so on! Chapters 1-5
1. Pick the major (main) events - about 5-7 in our case, or 1-2 from each chapter.
2. Tell the events IN THE ORDER THEY HAPPEN... So Ms. Campbell knows what's
3. Use names of people (Him, his, he, they,
she, hers can get VERY confusing when
there is more than one character). Helpful Hints! Resources Challenge Dictionary Time to get busy! Give me a summary!
(A quick review that talks about the main events.)
What are the 2-3 major events that occur? The Cay Review There are MANY, MANY helpful resources in our classroom,
like dictionaries, idea organizers, the computer, your textbooks and novel... Graphic Organizer Computer Novel Textbooks Mrs. Rose Ms. Campbell Posters REMEMBER: In partners, or groups of three... 1. Discuss the 1-3 main events of your assigned chapter(s).
2. Create an organizational chart to show order of events.
3. Present your ideas and summary of the chapter(s) to the class.