Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elevator Pitch - Facing a Jobfair
Transcript of Elevator Pitch - Facing a Jobfair
Short intro - Who am I?
Unique Selling Point – what are you best at?
1-2 minutes in the Spotlight
Group of 4-5 people
Elevator Pitch - Facing a Job fair
What is Elevator Pitch/ Speech
A tool to...
ttention and Approach professionally
riefly introduce & “Sell” yourself, the team, project
onnect (engage & keep in touch)
Step -by -Step
(name, education, occupation, etc.)
(internship, part-, full time or student job, volunteer work, position(s), industry, paid-unpaid, some(!) details- length of internship)
(say why you are there at
(!) stand, and the USP shall connect here as well!)
(work experience, grades, achievements, favorite subject, , software competences, relevant volunteer work, skills, style of education (PBL), etc.)
(ask if they have openings, relevant position, or do you seem like a good fit in general? Introduce your CV and Listen :) )
What are you seeking on the job fair?
1. Introduce yourself
2. What do you need?/ What are you looking for?
3. Connect with the company
4. Your USP ("unique" selling point)
5. Listen and Engage