Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elevator Pitch - Facing a Jobfair
Transcript of Elevator Pitch - Facing a Jobfair
Short intro - Who am I?
Unique Selling Point – what are you best at?
1-2 minutes in the Spotlight
Group of 4-5 people
Elevator Pitch - Facing a Job fair
What is Elevator Pitch/ Speech
A tool to...
ttention and Approach professionally
riefly introduce & “Sell” yourself, the team, project
onnect (engage & keep in touch)
Step -by -Step
(name, education, occupation, etc.)
(internship, part-, full time or student job, volunteer work, position(s), industry, paid-unpaid, some(!) details- length of internship)
(say why you are there at
(!) stand, and the USP shall connect here as well!)
(work experience, grades, achievements, favorite subject, , software competences, relevant volunteer work, skills, style of education (PBL), etc.)
(ask if they have openings, relevant position, or do you seem like a good fit in general? Introduce your CV and Listen :) )
What are you seeking on the job fair?
1. Introduce yourself
2. What do you need?/ What are you looking for?
3. Connect with the company
4. Your USP ("unique" selling point)
5. Listen and Engage