Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plant life cycle
Transcript of Plant life cycle
2. Put the seeds in the bottom of the sock
3. Fill the sock with wood chavings
4. Tie the bottom of the sock
5. Decorate your plant buddy 6. Put your plant buddy in a cup
7. Water your plant buddy regularly
8. Provide enough sunlight and Watch it grow!!! seeds come in all different shapes and sizes. Look at the seeds in the picture. Talk to your neighbour about what you see. After several days the seeds will start to sprout, starting with the root followed by the seedling Roots Plants need sun and water to grow Stage 2 name the parts
of the seedling http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/scienceclips/ages/7_8/plants_grow_fs.shtml What does the plant need to grow? Blossoms Seedling Test your knowledge! http://www.turtlediary.com/kindergarten-games/science-games/plant-life-cycle.html http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/scienceclips/ages/7_8/plants_grow_fs.shtml http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/scienceclips/ages/5_6/growing_plants.shtml References
Images: TurtleDiary. (2012). Plant Life Cycle. Retrieved from: Turtlediary.com BBC. (2013). Growing plants. Retrieved from: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/scienceclips/ages/5_6/growing_plants.shtml Science kids. (2013). Science kids: Fun science & technology for kids!. Retrieved from: www.sciencekids.co.nz Information: