Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Does Screen Text and Color affect
Transcript of Does Screen Text and Color affect
If I make a screen color black or white will the black screen be easier to read than the other. Then if I test people from different ages how will their eyes read the phrase, if then one see's it clearer than the other. Then if I make my test subjects read a line over and over again will it be easier to memorize that line on a certain screen.
If a screen color is black or white, then words on the screen will be easier to read than if the words were on a colored background.
Does screen text and color affect retention?
Electronics such as IPhone or IPad
Quote from movie or news article for them to read off electronic, you can choose any quote
Paper and pencil
10 test subjects, all ages.
1. Grab a electronic, phone/tablet.
2. Get a pen or pencil, and notebook.
3. Ask 10 people to test on.
4. Find 2 quotes for them to remember.
5. Change screen on electronic to black with white writing.
6. Make them memorize one of the quotes you choose.
7. Ask them to repeat the quote back to you.
8. Change the screen on the electronic again to white with black writing.
9. Make them memorize the other quote you choose.
10. Ask them to repeat the quote back to you.
11. Ask them which quote was easier to memorize.
12. Total their responses and find out which quote was easier to read.
my hypothesis was supported because i said that the b lack screen was going to be easier to read than the white. most of the testers did find that the black screen was a lot easier to read and memorize the lines off the black screen than off the white screen, because of how the letters on the black screen with white writing stood out more than the black letters on a white screen.
1-10 scale for
1-10 scale for