Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
MIT Presentation: Uncommon Trades
Transcript of MIT Presentation: Uncommon Trades
Embodied and Distributed Knowledge in
Digital Social Networks
marlon barrios solano
dance-tech.net and .TV
Dance Technology and Circulations of the Social, Version 2.0
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
April 21-23, 2011 knowledge backbone migrations flows nodes hubs meta-network it brings in...a way of choreographic thinking. We rethink the strategies of curating in terms of composing space, objects and bodies, in opening paths and structures of participation and placement through movement.
Curating Performing Arts knowledge ecologies production
distribution networked strategies patterns organization lineages