Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cameroon
0-14 years: 40.5% (male 4,027,381/female 3,956,219)
15-64 years: 56.2% (male 5,564,570/female 5,505,857)
65 years and over: 3.3% (male 300,929/female 356,335)
And this is the budget!
Revenues: $5.01 billion
Expenditures: $5.302 billion (2011 est.) Ages 40.5 %
0-14 (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr (cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr 56.2%
15-64 65 and over 3.3% k http://vimeo.com/18310747 It is in Central Africa, neighbored by chad, the Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and Nigeria.
It is 475,440 sq. km, which is slightly larger than California, and that huge. Its natural resources are petroleum, bauxite, iron ore, timber, and hydro power. So where is Cameroon anyway? WEIRD RANDOM FACTS! in Cameroon they used to carve cups
and wooden dolls to banish evil spirits.
WIERD. fun fact! people in Cameroon used to believed fire was life, and lit a fire every time a baby was born.