Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Creature
Tone Words- Melancholy, mournful, somber, regretful, sad
Rational: The creature is alone. When G-Eazy says "Me, Myself and I" it is how the creature is feeling.
Tone Words- Electric, scary, anxious, catchy, dramatic.
Rationale: Victor creates a monster who is dead like the music video Thriller.
Tone Words- Compassion, Sweet, loving, passionate.
Rationale-The monster seeks for love and the song is about seeking love.
Scene- The creature is alone longing to be a part of the family which he has been watching
Scene-The creature comes to life after all of victors hard work, but terror begins to rise in him as he realizes what he created
Scene- The monster asks victor why victor rejects him. Expressing his longing for acceptance.
Tone Words- sad, alone, meloncholy, lonely, upset
rationale- The creature feels alone wishing he could be a different person, he feels like he's "floating threw the wind"
Scene- the creature is wandering threw the windy icy wastes, not sure of where he is going.