Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
water in the atmosphere
Transcript of water in the atmosphere
, Sidney W. What insturment is used to measure
relative humidity? How does it work?
With a psychrometer. It works by when it's cooled by evaporation when air blows over the two thermometers. What conditions are need for clouds to form?
The coditions are when water vapor in the air
becomes liquid water or ice crystals. Describe each of the three main clouds.
Cumulas: Fluffy, rounded piles of cotton.
Stratus: Form in flat layers.
Cirrus: Wispy feathery clouds.