Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
THE WRITGHT BROTHERS
Transcript of THE WRITGHT BROTHERS
2.They had the problem of propellers so they eventually made 2 eight foot spruce propellers. This was so that the propellers counteracted the torque effects of the other one.
3.In order to control the plane, they decided to make a cradle where the pilot lie down in and slide from side to side to control the rudders. This made the airplanes flight successful. Aside from the obvious benefits of being able to travel around the world whenever you want to, here are some of the benefits of the airplane. Many of the products and services we take for granted in our daily lives would be impossible without airplanes. Most of the great seafood and exotic fruit available to us now comes to us by airplane. Thanks to a huge number of cargo planes we can now send a package anywhere in the world in days for just a few dollars. Aside from these there a lot more benefits of an airplane. (There are too many to list). 1. Wikipedia.com
4. Yahoo.com INTRODUCTION These are the challenges they faced while making the airplane:
1. The weight.
2. Problem with the propellers.
3. How to control it.