Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why learn gemara?
Transcript of Why learn gemara?
This is a huge mountain
What is Gemara
(1) Kavod Torah: Respect for Learning
(2) Kavod Chavercha: Respect for Each Other
Focus on becoming an insider:
What does it MEAN?
Getting to the Core
What does it MEAN TO ME?
What does it SAY?
Gemara and Meforshim
Accountability and Assessment:
(1) Day to day: chavruta and class investment
(2) Regular chazra assignments: reading assignments, review, application and reflection questions
(3) Bigger picture: Tests and projects
How do we learn?
Except for when I ask you to use them
and seeing the connection