Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Why learn gemara?
Transcript of Why learn gemara?
This is a huge mountain
What is Gemara
(1) Kavod Torah: Respect for Learning
(2) Kavod Chavercha: Respect for Each Other
Focus on becoming an insider:
What does it MEAN?
Getting to the Core
What does it MEAN TO ME?
What does it SAY?
Gemara and Meforshim
Accountability and Assessment:
(1) Day to day: chavruta and class investment
(2) Regular chazra assignments: reading assignments, review, application and reflection questions
(3) Bigger picture: Tests and projects
How do we learn?
Except for when I ask you to use them
and seeing the connection