Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Social Influences
influence and is when we follow what society tells us is true, even without proof. http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/comm321/gwalker/influence.htm
Social Influence Theory Middle East Vs. The United States Vs. India Example: Americans believe that men shouldn't wear legless bottoms. The U.S Vs. Geece Vs. Mongolia South Asia Vs. East Asia Vs. Western Society A norm is a shared idea of a society of how you should behave in society. In Scotland it is socially accepted