Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is #lrnchat?
Transcript of What is #lrnchat?
the social messaging service Twitter It's a scheduled 60 minute chat
for those interested in Learning When Does
Take Place? #lrnchat Takes Place Every Thursday At 8:30pm EST How Do I Participate? Do You Have a Twitter Account? (That's the first step) Search for the hashtag #lrnchat Congratulations! You just joined #lrnchat! Now you need to participate Follow the feed, and look at the questions being asked When you're ready to respond to a question or statement, enter it in the 'What's Happening?' box. Just don't forget to include the #lrnchat hashtag in your tweets! Want to Learn More? (of course you do) How Do I Participate? The #lrnchat feed will appear Follow the feed, looking at the questions and comments people make. IMPORTANT: Do not try to read and absorb every tweet. That would be like trying to
take a drink from a fire hose To join the discussion, post an update using the #lrnchat hashtag That's the 3 minute intro version (which would be bad) Join us Thursday Night for #lrnchat Live!
Online, or in-person at the Hilton Bar