Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Amy Hetherington's 'prezume'
Transcript of Amy Hetherington's 'prezume'
I am Amy.
I am passionate about communicating.
I love telling people's stories and sharing messages with media.
I am a...
- Confident and positive individual
- Passionate and motivated worker
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Skilled public speaker and communicator
- Reliable and generous team member
- Energetic volunteer and community member
I am skilled in...
- Social Media
- Blogging and Website Management
- Film Production
- Public Speaking and Workshop Delivery
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Event Coordination and Journalism
- Creative and Corporate Writing
- Basic Graphic Design
Blogging and Websites
Film and Photography
Marketing, Public Relations, Events and Journalism
Projects and Volunteering
Personal Facebook - promotion of work and community involvement
MusicNT Facebook - support, celebrate and support Territory music
Media Makers NT Facebook - share opportunities and programs
Event Promotion, Community Engagement, Video and Blog Sharing, Community Building, Competitions, Supporting Individuals, Campaigns, Linking Community Organisations and Individuals etc
@AsHetherington . @MusicNT
Promotion, Sharing, Campaign, Community Building, Idea Generation
Please note: see video section of presume
Here's some examples
of my work
Personal Blog about relocating and living in Darwin, NT
Wordpress - CMS
YouthWorX NT website
I assisted with re-design, content development, website management, blog uploading, integration with social media
Basic website designed for Rob Hetherington - sole trader
Wordpress - CMS
M: 0429 193 906
2012 - NT Emergency Response Competition
Event Coordinator and Marketing (YouthWorX NT)
2012 NT Government Career Expos in Darwin, Nhulunbuy, Katherine and Tennant Creek
4000 attendees across four events
Success - increased visitor and exhibitor numbers from past year significantly.
Increased corporate sponsorship by $10,000
Event Coordinator and Marketer (YouthWorX NT)
2012 Future Jobs Forum
Success - doubled number of attendees to past years
Tangible and positive outcomes and feedback
65.5% said they were extremely satisfied and 27% were very satisfied with the organization of the event.
Prospective Student Advisor for Curtin University Marketing
- recruit students through public speaking and one-on-one advice
- manage key stakeholder relationships
- design presentations and marketing collateral/activities
- manage on campus and off campus events
- public relations, events management, project management, social media
Marketing and Public Relations
Darwin Theatre Company
'Cripple of Inishmaan'
Senior Journalist and Photographer
please note: this prezi is evolving...
'A Day in The Life of Boarder'
Video production with boarding students from remote communities to assist with transition and retention to education
Timber Creek 2012 - pilot videos and community disco
Media Makers NT
Journalism, Media and Communications workshops for young people
2013 Summer Holiday program
(with GRINDonline, City of Darwin, NT Gov & Channel 9)
2013 National Youth Week Program
(with City of Palmerston, NT Government, Channel 9)
Darwin Youth Org Workshops (media and photoshop)
Music Video Workshop in July School Holidays
Steering Committee Member for youth led action on binge drinking
headspace Top End
Virtual Tour 2012
Cinematographer and mentor in the production of promotional video for youth support organisation
Media, Marketing and Communication Consultant
Full resume available on request
I am currently working on:
- 15hrs/week for MusicNT (Marketing Officer)
- Producing several promotional films
- Working as a ReachOut.com Film Maker
- Coordinating Media Makers NT (workshops for young people in school holidays)
And am seeking opportunities to use my skills to help Territory businesses, individuals and organisations
As Marketing and Communications officer my role is to keep the events, artists, music and video application up-to-date, write blog articles and share information between website and social media channels
MusicNT Communications and Marketing
Coordinate and produce social media,
website, media releases, media inquiries
Support, Celebrate & Promote local music
ReachOut.com Film Crew Member
Working with ReachOut.com to produce short videos to help with mental health and well being messages
Darwin Comedy @ Happy Yess
Stand Up Performer
Part of the coordination team & marketing/communications