Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 13 Colonies
By: John and Jacob
Hi. We will talk about the 13 Colonies. So enjoy.
"The warm climate and rich soil of the Southern Colonies were well suited for agriculture"
"Unlike the Southern Colonies, the cold climate and rocky soil of the New England Colonies couldn't easily support plantations.
The New England Colonies
"The Middle Colonies also offered settlers many important resources."
The Middle Colonies
1: They have lots good
2: Since they have good
resources, that is how they
survived & thrived.
1: The New England colonies
are probably the most famous
colony, but it was not a good
place to live back then.
1: The Southern colonies had very good soil to grow crops.
Thank You for watching.