Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Assets School Project Based Learning 2013
Transcript of Assets School Project Based Learning 2013
Builds relationships with the community.
Authentic products and presentations.
What is Project Based Learning (PBL)?
Promotes deeper understanding of concepts
Develops workplace skills and lifelong habits of learning
Engages and motivates students
Builds 21st Century Skills
Why use PBL?
Address community issues
Interact with adult mentors
Use different technologies
Teacher as facilitator, guide
Inquiry, investigation, and research
Construction of an artifact and presentation
What it includes:
Connect to Academic Skills
Connect to the Community
Project Based Learning
Heart to Heart
Peace by Piece
Literacy, What if...
Man's Best Friend
Whatcha' Gonna Do
with All that Junk?
Visit to UH
7/8 PBL Group
PBL Projects for
2013 - 2014!!
Students work collaboratively
Thank You for Coming!
Enjoy your class visits!