Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Multiple Intelligences
Howard Gardner's Theory
of Multiple Intelligence
A Primary Focus
How do we meet the need of all Learners?
Student Centered Teaching and Student
Teaching using Differentiated Instruction
The "Big Thinker"
Words of Wisdom from
Take the Test and Develop a Multiple Intelligence Profile of your class
What is the Essential Learning?
When I think of a classroom that does not embrace the Theory of Multiple Intellgence, I think of ANIMAL SCHOOL.....Watch the video and enjoy.
Presented By: Maria Bruno Dinatolo
What's New with Howard Gardner?
Watch the Glogster Presentation
A. Introduction: GOAL (8 minutes)
1. Activity 1: (FISHBONE) Essential Question at the "Tail End of it all"
-Use Fishbones as new learning
2. What is Multiple Intelligence
B. The MI Test Review (2 Minutes)
C. Howard Gardner...is there more? (10 minutes)
1. Activity 2: Fishbone con't
D. What is the Essential Learning (5 minutes)
1. Activity 3: Group will share Essential learning at the "Head of the Fish"
E. Animal School Video (5 minutes)